- In Outerknkown's constant quest to push the limits of sustainable design and responsible innovation, they partnered with The Woolmark Company to make the first 100% Merino wool surf trunks!
- Made entirely out of nature's original performance fiber. Merino wool is naturally breathable and odor resistant, making it a great material for activewear.
- A throwback to the days when trunks were considered equipment—they had to last, and stand up to monster waves and the nomadic lifestyle of a surfer.
- This trunk is for a man with a keen sense of nostalgia, who puts style and soul on the same plane as function and quality.
- Woolaroos are soft, yet strong—the more they get beat up, the better they look.
- These offer a superior drape, softness, durability, and quick-dry performance.
- Drawcord waistband with zip fly, and zip back pocket with bungee key ring.
- The Woolmark Company is the global authority on wool, with the The Woolmark logo being one of the world’s most recognized and respected textile brands in the world, representing excellence and innovation from farm to fashion.
Size, Fit & Care
- 17 1/2" Outseam on size 32
- 22.62" Leg Opening
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size 32
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble-dry. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
For People and Planet.
100% Australian Merino Wool certified by the Woolmark Company
Merino wool is a natural, renewable, and biodegradable fiber sourced from sheep. At the end of the road, wool will begin to decompose in a matter of months, slowly releasing valuable nutrients back into the earth.