- Because you never know when you might take a detour to the beach.
- These stretch hybrids are designed for land and sea, mountains and lakes, pavement and pools.
- Recycled polyester twill is durable and lightweight, with mesh pockets for water drainage, an internal draw-cord, and corozo buttons for a distinctive edge.
Size, Fit & Care
- Mid rise, pretty classic. Slimmer than your average surf short. Go for your normal waist.
- Model is 6'2" and wearing size 31
- 18 1/2" Outseam/ 8 1/2" Inseam
- Machine wash warm. Do not bleach. Tumble-dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
For People and Planet.
86% recycled polyester and 14% spandex with Quick Dry.
The 4-way stretch fabric is made with recycled polyester, about 10 plastic bottles worth. Let’s keep our plastic on land and out of the ocean.
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work; they collectively decide how to use this extra funding to better their lives.