- A nostalgic aesthetic updated with a performance stretch fabric. Form and function join forces, so you can hit the water with a lil' extra style.
- A modern take on the classic scallop trunk silhouette.
- 4-way stretch recycled polyester for fluid mobility in the water.
- Quick Dry for minimal water absorption.
- Smooth, chafe-free seams.
- Contrast waistband, zip fly, and scallop hem detail.
- Zip back pocket with bungee key loop for secure stowaway of your stuff.
- Interrupted pocket-stitch offers weightless drainage.
Size, Fit & Care
- Model is 6'0" and wearing size 32
- 18" Outseam
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
For People and Planet.
86% recycled polyester and 14% spandex with Quick Dry.
These trunks offer a clean look that also cleans up the ocean—they're made with recycled polyester, about 10-12 plastic bottles worth!
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work; they collectively decide how to use this extra funding to better their lives.